Brian unexpectedly had to work last night so I just couldn't get motivated to cook a decent dinner. So, what did I end up eating? I found a 1/2 empty bag of tater tots (leftover from sometime last year, I believe) and had a craving for creamed corn. So, yep, dinner consisted of a tray of tater tots, ketchup, and a can of creamed corn.
On another note, ketchup is my absolute most favorite condiment. I joke to Brian that I could probably cut out a lot of calories if he just let me eat ketchup right out of the bottle--forget the french fries. They are merely a vehicle for me to eat ketchup. Disgusting, huh? What can I say. :) Oh, and for economic reasons, I only buy Del Monte, but I also like Hunt's. I refuse to buy Heinz for political reasons. :P
3 comments:
So, I take it you're not a fan of John Kerry? :p Ketchup's my favorite condiment too. I was just thinking the other day, that I could probably eliminate a fair number of calories if I stopped putting ketchup on everything. :)
No, Dior! You've got it backwards...you cut out the food you're putting the ketchup on and just eat the ketchup. ;)
I've missed you so much!!! We need to catch up! I'll be logging on tonight and will keep an eye out for you. I can't imagine the craziness going on with studying for the bar!
hmmm... ketchup..or catsup.... i had jack in a box. ultimate cheesburger and fries. a little better than your meal.
Post a Comment