We just got back from the hospital a little while ago. Brian's Grandma, Chieko (Furubayashi) Nakanishi passed away at 7PM tonight. Although this is a sad time, the mood at the hospital was quite light-hearted. I think we all knew Grandma was in pain and it was just her time. She was 94 years old! She's in a much better place and looked so peaceful. Here are some photos of her from our wedding, which I'm so thankful she was able to attend.



Oh yeah, and I changed the color of the blog background this afternoon. While dark blue is my favorite color, it was a bit too melancholy and was totally bringing me down today. So, it's a little brighter now. :)
1 comment:
I am so sorry about your and Brian's loss... but I am glad you guys were able to share your most special day with Grandma. She is not in pain anymore and eventually, we'll all join her in that special place anyway... She lived a long and great life I am sure, and I only wish I could still be walking around if and when I make it to my 93rd b-day!
Post a Comment