Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Our Upcoming 1st Anniversary: Ihilani!

We're still over a month away, but I'm getting so excited that I thought I'd share already! Our actual anniversary day lands on a Tuesday and Brian has to work that night. Therefore, we've booked a celebratory weekend of indulgence at the JW Marriott Ihilani Resort, a.k.a. "The Scene of the Crime," for the following weekend. Included in our weekend of indulgence are dinners at Ushio-Tei (where we had our rehearsal dinner) and Azul (which is where we had dinner the night after the wedding and where we also celebrated our 4th dating anniverdary). I also see some Lava Flows mixed in at some point. We have many fond memories of the Ihilani. We can't wait!

Aerial View

Guest Room

Ushio-Tei Japanese Restaurant

Azul Restaurant

3 comments:

Evonne and Darren said...

Ahhh... I love the Ihilani too... hopefully I get to stay there for the 2 weddings I am doing at Lanikuhonua this November and next July! =)

nicole & brian said...

OMG, Evonne! I hope you get to stay there, too! I know you'll be working, but if you're staying at the Ihilani, I'll need to meet you there for a few poolside lava flows!

Unknown said...

A luxurious hotel, amazing food, and lava flows...could life get any better? I'd be looking forward to that get-away too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...