Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Dry Embossed Notecard Shout-out!

Evonne Wong of Events by Evonne, my friend and wedding planning extraordinaire, gave me a nice little shout-out on her company's blog! Click HERE to see the shout-out.

I've been making dry embossed note cards in my free time and was inspired by Evonne's company colors and orchid theme. I found paper in just the right shades of dark brown and chartreuse and a great little orchid stencil at Creations Unlimited, located in Wahiawa. Here's the end-result:

1 comment:

Evonne and Darren said...

Nicole, thanks for the post! That's so sweet of you! I have something for you from Bali. I will mail that out to you soon. BTW, I will be on Oahu from 3/28 to 3/29. I know, it's a short trip, but I am tagging along with Darren who's going to be there for biz. Check your email... I hope you can make it to dinner with me, Kelly and Lisa K. Let me know... would love to see you! Kisses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...