Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

10% Down, 10% to Go!

I officially reached my 10% goal last week Wendesday!!! Yay!!!

After nearly a week of basking in the glory of being 14 pounds down, and indulging in some yummy confections received from a sweet friend in Colorado, it's time to get serious again. I've been a "tracker slacker" since Las Vegas. I did better at biting-and-writing over the weekend, but need to start making a conscious effort to stick to my 18 points! I'm feeling the effects of all that white chocolate almond toffee!

I would ultimately like to lose another 10%, but that goal is just too far out (and intimidating!) for me at this point. So, I've scaled it back to another 5% (6 pounds), which would put me at 20 pounds total. That's a freakin' scary number to me. I had a chat with my co-worker about my WW progress. One thing led to another and he guessed that my current weight was 118 pounds (18 pounds under the mark (at the time), buddy). Hmm, granted, he's a guy, but people normally are surprised when I tell them how much I really do weigh. I guess it's because I'm short? Or I really am big-boned?! I have no idea.

I see every bulge and roll. They are definitely shrinking, but I have a ways to go. :) I know losing the weight will get harder and harder. I just need to take it one day at a time and try not to beat myself up for my toffee-laden weekend. :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...