I thought it might be fun to share what I've eaten with you all. Here's what I ate during Week 1 Day 1, along with their points:
Breakfast
Plain Instant Oatmeal, 1 packet (2)
Coffee (0--I think this is what did me in on the first day. I've since decided to lay off the coffee)
Equal sweetener (0)
Non-dairy creamer, 1 Tbsp. (1)
Lunch
Lean Cuisine (6--can't remember which flavor)
Leftover Chicken Salad, ~2 Tbsp. (1--I was desperately hungry!)
At-Work Snack
Mixed Vegetables (0)
Edamame, 5.5 oz. with shells (2)
Dinner
Homemade Chili, 1/2 c. (4)
Cheddar Cheese, 1/4 c. (3)
After-Dinner Snack
After going to see "The Hangover", we went to Zippy's since Brian hadn't had dinner yet. In the land of Portuguese Bean Soup and Plate Lunch, I ordered:
Fruit Salad, couple of pieces each of cantaloupe, honeydew melon, pineapple, strawberries, blueberries (2)
Tossed Salad, greens + mushrooms (0)
Ginger-Sesame Dressing, 1 Tbsp. (1)
Points Target = 19
Points Total = 21
Points Balance = -2 (I went 2 points over my limit for the day)
No comments:
Post a Comment