Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Surprise Anniversary Gift: Revealed

Brian bought me an anniversary band, so now I have a 3 ring set! He's very sneaky. I didn't even know he had bought it and had been hiding it in our tiny townhouse the week before our anniversary. I was actually looking for something the other day in our "office" and Brian actually got kind of irritated, asking why I needed what I was looking for so badly. It all makes sense now. He didn't want me snooping around and accidentally finding this little box! :D He's the best!

Cute little wrapped box with a pretty blue bow

The ring on the right is my surprise gift!

This is how it looks all together. The ring on the bottom is my wedding ring and the ring on top is my anniversary ring.

1 comment:

Evonne and Darren said...

The whole set really looks nice on you! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...