Haha...I'm a little late with this. :P
How far along?: 16 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't been weighing myself. I'm trying not to get too obsessive about this. I probably won't update this until after I have my next OB/GYN visit on May 24th.
Pregnancy symptoms: I had some pretty bothersome lower back pain last week. Headaches (migraines and/or sinus-related?) and nasal congestion/allergies have been common during my pregnancy. The nasal congestion, which I pretty much have every day, was particularly bad today. Oh, and this one's kind of gross, but I've been perspiring a lot, i.e., I've been having some body odor issues. :P
Maternity clothes: I've worn one of my maternity shirts to dinner and to work. I also bought the Target BeBand this past weekend, which I'm loving!
Stretch Marks: None that are due to pregnancy weight gain.
Sleep: Sleeping has been okay lately, although I honestly never quite feel well-rested.
Best moment this week: I finally told my supervisors (yes, I have two of them) about my pregnancy. I was waiting for the right moment to let them know and I'm glad it's public knowledge now.
Movement: I've been feeling very faint twinges/spasms lately, but I'm not sure it's the baby moving....
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. I've still got a sweet tooth, though, which I'm trying to keep in check!
Food aversions: From last week: Most of my food aversions are gone. There are still some foods that I just don't feel like eating. Before I got pregnant, I used to make a yummy veggie soup that I loved. These days, I can't stand the thought of it. Some oily/fried foods still turn me off, which is a good thing. Still applies this week.
Gender: We'll find out if Baby T is a boy or girl on May 24th! Majority of people are thinking Boy! Of course, we just want a healthy baby, but trying to guess the gender is fun, too. According to the Chinese gender chart, it's a boy (I was 29 years old at the time of conception, which occurred during the month of February).
Labor signs: N/A
Belly button in or out: Still very much in. :P
What I miss: Still missing non-decaf coffee. I walked into Starbuck's over the weekend and there were so many things I couldn't have!
What I am looking forward to: I'm looking forward to our BIG ultrasound in exactly 1 week.
Milestones: Can't think of anything at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment