I will need to devote a separate post to recap our recent Vegas Vacation, but I need to make some portable pockets for an upcoming bride and need to get on it fast before my wandering hands grab more School Kine Cookies Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nibbles!
After 1 week of Las Vegas gluttonous goodness, I am up 0.6 pounds, which I find quite amazing. I thought I would be lucky to be up even 2 or 3 pounds, but only 0.6? It's miraculous. I didn't track while in Vegas because I honestly forgot my WW points tracker and guide back in Hawaii! I even bummed an extra tracker off a friend so I'd be covered during my entire trip. I was so upset with myself. So, I forgot about tracking and went to town on the buffets and late-night/early-morning meals.
I didn't think we did a lot of walking, but now that I think about it, we never really stayed in one place for very long. I'm sure that was the secret.
My goal for this coming week is to lose 2.4 pounds! I'm sure I can shed more of the Las Vegas weight this week and, if I lose 2.4 pounds, I'll be down 15 pounds total and will earn 1 more gold star for my WW bookmark! I'll need to take a photo of my bookmark and current stars so you all know what the heck I'm talking about! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment